Friday, April 2, 2010

Tamanna Bhatia New Hot









Overwhelming success Kandern Kadhalai - Tamil remake of Jab We Met, rather Tamanna Bhatia is ready for romance Ttown and Allu Arjun in a big ticket girl. "It was made of the same production company that churned out hits like Magadheera; Raja and Jalsa. I look forward to act with the Bunny," she says with gusto. "He is such a brilliant dancer. It must be fun to work with him," she said.

Hai, the current toast of Kollywood, has a lukewarm T-town trips in 2009, when neither Chedugudu with Siddharth of bilingual Veedokkade (with Suriya) BO struck gold. While Veedokkade's Tamil original was a very successful, was lukewarm reaction to the film dubbed dent her confidence? Hai stumps us with his fluent Telugu and say that they now "want to please all my Telugu films.
After completion of the reviews they received for since they crow ... She had the role of Kareena reprise his Bollywood dreams did not? "At the moment is just to concentrate on Tamil and Telugu films," she stressed.

So far as the remake of Jab We Met is concerned, Hai confessed his "feeling of cabin pressure, because comparisons were inevitable. And I am glad I could pull it off. I think it is because we do not do not differ much from the original," she said incident. But she is also quick to point out that "that Kareena took eight years in the industry to deliver such an outcome, while Amare is" relatively new. "

Hai is now busy with Thillalangadi Jayam Ravi is the Tamil version of the Telugu film kicks. "I admire Ileana, but I'm sure I can put it in my own style, she said. In an industry where Catfights general, Hai friendly with his female colleagues." I was close to Poonam Bajwa, Vedika, Kajal; Priyamani and Ileana. I share notes with them about their work. It keeps my businesses have, "she reveals.

That 20-year-old Hai was chaperoned by their parents is nothing new, but she says there is a huge win again: "My parents keep me grounded. I work around the clock and it is my support system." His BA is now saying that she had "passed the balance between study and work."

Hai is also a big banner films on hand, Telugu and Tamil films, a remake of Vikramaditya with Karthi, a not-too-be-with the title girl with Dhanush, Sura with Vijay and Paiyaa with Karthi again.

On rumors that she is swedish opposite Ram Charan Tej in Telugu remake of his Paiyaa record straight, saying that she "made contact to the film set, but would take it on."

No comments:

Post a Comment